(Trainee) Ship Broker
- To assist in competitive ship chartering as independent brokerarranging sea-going transport;
- To create and facilitate deals between clients;
- To build and maintain good relationships with clients;
- To collect and share market information with colleagues and clients;
- To market the company’s services and acquire new business;
- To maintain contacts with cargo-owners and producers, ship-owners and operators, principals and agents;
- To maintain contacts with various internal departments.
- Completed education in a nautical technical field at MBOlevel or higher;
- Good administrative skills, and the ability to work with, andanalyse IT/office systems;
- Good communication ability, team spirit, accuracy, initiativeand service- oriented attitude are your key attributes;
- A logical approach to problems and an ability to work to timelimits and under pressure;
- Shipping knowledge or experience would be an advantage, but not essential;
- You must be able to write and speak clearly in English and, preferably, also in Dutch.
Je kunt hier inloggen om direct te solliciteren. Heb je nog geen account? Maak er een aan en solliciteer daarna direct op deze vacature.
Established in 1980 in Singapore, Eastport Maritime is one of Asia’s largest ship-broking houses today. We have offices in Singapore, China, USA, Dubai, Japan and in the Netherlands to serve a diversified international clientele.
With an experienced team of over 180 personnel worldwide, we concentrate on S&P, spot and contract chartering, time-charters, covering the petrochemical, chemical gases, CPP & vegetable oil markets on a global basis. In addition we have a barging department which contracts transportation of nearly 3 million tons of liquid product on European inland waterways.
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 3 december 2019|
|Sector||Maritieme Dienstverlening, Zeescheepvaart|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Eastport Maritime Europe|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Tim Jones|
|Telefoon||+31 181 679 977|