- Perform preparations cargo loading and discharge in cooperation with the project engineer and project/voyage manager.
- Preparations include, but not limited to:
- Ballast and stability calculation,
- Loading and discharge feasibility studies, plans and drawings.
- Coordinate required activities, equipment, documents and resources for loading & discharging operations
- Prepare and execute cargo loading and discharge in consultation with Master, client and warranty surveyor, and local agents.
- Arrange the required project and safety meetings on site
- Prepare lessons-learned / close out reports.
- We are looking for a person who is:
- Demonstrating leadership in safety and quality aspects of the role
- Well versed in maritime operations and heavy lift industry
- An excellent team player that communicates and interacts effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work independently and organized within tight time frames
- Willing to share knowledge, experience and eager to explore innovative solutions.
- Flexible, willing to adapt, embracing change and continual improvement
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Our preference for Education and Experience
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Opportunities to develop yourself and your career.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Generous remuneration package, good pension scheme and oversees allowances.
- Possibility to work flexible in our other offices, located in Breda and Sassenheim
Roll Group companies Roll-Lift and RollDock offer a full range of services including Engineering, Heavy Lifting, Over the Road Transportation and Ocean Transport Solutions with a focus on the Oil and Gas, Energy and Renewables, Infrastructure and Naval markets – whilst placing great importance on Health, Safety and Innovation.
With ongoing regular investment, Roll Group will expand its already impressive fleet of Heavy Lift Cranes, Lifting Systems, Specialist Transport Equipment and state-of-the-art Heavy Transport vessels.
As we are a relatively young company, we are always looking for talented, passionate and enthusiastic personnel at all levels who can contribute to the development, improvement and progression of our business. In return, we offer a supportive, positive working environment and the satisfaction of working as part of a professional team which leads the Heavy Lift and Specialist Transport Industries by example.
Please take a look at our vacancies below, and if you feel that you have the enthusiasm, skills and qualifications to fill a role with RollDock or Roll-Lift – both of whom are expanding rapidly, please send us a your curriculum vitae along with a brief covering letter.
For more information about the Roll Group please visit: www.roll-group.com
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 3 december 2019|
|Locatie||Capelle aan den IJssel|
|Functiecategorie||Inspectie, Operationeel, Techniek|
|Regio||Nederland, Zuid-Holland, Internationaal|
|Bedrijfsnaam||RollDock Shipping B.V.|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Nienke de Vries|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)10 2701450|
|Fax||+31 (0)10 2701451|
Fascinatio Boulevard 882