Solution Architect - CRM / SalesForce
Within Damen the IT&IM department is a professional provider of high quality IT solutions and services and the driver for digital transformation. The mission of IT&IM is to create business value by means of technology for Damen Shipyards Group by innovating the (digital) collaboration between colleagues, yards, ships, customers and suppliers.
The Damen Group IT&IM department consists of approximately 160 fte and provides 24-7 service to 38 business units and 4,500 users.
Within the IT&IM department, the role of the IT BUILD team is to rebuild existing (IT) solutions or build new IT solutions that meet the (future) demands of the business and to embed those solutions within the Damen business. 'BUILD' does not only refer to (re)development of IT solutions. In fact in most cases, standard (cloud) applications will be bought and configured. The BUILD work is performed and governed in Waterfall or Agile style.
Within this context, the Solution Architect has to make sure that key IT solutions are developed in the right direction and in the right way. As such, the Architect is a key player in the IT BUILD team.
The Solution Architect for the domain CRM is responsible for the (development) roadmap of the solutions in the CRM domain (in which currently, SalesForce is most important). The architect is responsible for the translation of (future) business requirements into technical (solution) requirements. The architect should also challenge and help improve business requirements based on new technological possibilities and developments. Furthermore, the architect should make sure that the CRM solutions are embedded in the overall landscape. Next, the architect supervises and coaches the developers in the projects in which CRM solutions are being (re)build. The architect also drives the CRM solution domain communities that crosses both projects and the standing (support) organization.
As a Solution Architect, you are self-directed, passionate about data and technology and always focused on delivering the right results. You are an effective communicator capable of communicating complex insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
As Solution Architect CRM/SalesForce you will report to the (Resource) Manager of the IT BUILD department.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Translate (future) high level business requirements and strategic business/IT roadmaps into technical requirements and technical roadmaps, in close collaboration with the Solution Managers of the business (alignment) teams;
- Develop and maintain the technical CRM (SalesForce) domain roadmap and architecture, in close collaboration with key business and IT stakeholders;
- Drive and enforce the realization of the solution (domain) roadmap and architecture across the business/IT organization;
- Supervise and coach the CRM developers/configurators in the projects in which CRM solutions are being (re)build, to ensure that development of these solutions are in line with the roadmap and architecture;
- Embed the CRM solutions in the overall business/IT landscape in close collaboration with the Enterprise Architecture;
- Collaborate with the Towerleads from the RUN/ maintenance organization to ensure proper maintenance;
- Collaborate with Solution Managers from Business Alignment to ensure proper alignment with current and future business requirements;
- Proactively identify, evaluate, promote and explain new CRM technologies and developments;
- Maintain and share subject matter expertise/knowledge of the solution domain architecture and related functionality;
- Drives the CRM (SalesForce) solution domain communities, consisting of representatives from Business, Solution Management, Enterprise Architects and from RUN / maintenance.
- Master education / thinking level;
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- 4+ years of architecture experience across various CRM (Salesforce) clouds (Sales, Marketing, Service and Platform clouds etc.);
- 4+ years of development experience on the Salesforce platform (Apex, VisualForce, etc.);
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce technologies (clouds, offerings, custom development, integration, etc.);
- Experience in integrating salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps;
- Knowledge and experience with regard to architectural models, Togaf, Archimate;
- Excellent communication skills (English) and able to work in an international team;
- Self- motivated, taking initiative and sharing innovative ideas.
Within Damen and especially this department you have a lot of responsibility and freedom to come up and implement your own ideas.
Bij Damen hechten we veel waarde aan het ondersteunen en begeleiden van getalenteerde individuen. We begrijpen dat de sleutel tot succes is om de juiste persoon voor de juiste baan te vinden. Daarom investeren wij continu in je ontwikkeling. Damen biedt (in geval van een fulltime dienstverband en anders naar rato):
- Een dynamische internationale werkomgeving gericht op technologie en innovatie;
- Een competitief salaris;
- Ten minste 27 vakantiedagen en 13 ADV dagen (mogelijkheid om deze te verkopen);
- Reiskostenvergoeding (royaal, een maximum van 75 KM enkele reis);
- Winstdeling en pensioentoelage;
- Continue aandacht voor professionele en persoonlijke ontwikkeling via onze Damen Academy (inclusief ontwikkelingsprogramma's voor leiderschap en management);
- Een actief sociaal netwerk m.b.t. evenementen en sport.
Een assessment en een pre-employment screening zal onderdeel zijn van het sollicitatie proces.
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem is the headquarters of the Damen Shipyards Group. Gorinchem still functions as a yard but the main activities involve the daily management of the Damen Shipyards Group. Damen Services and the Offshore & Transport division is also located here.
|Plaatsingsdatum||maandag 25 november 2019|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Functiecategorie||Commercieel, ICT, Research & Development, Techniek|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Damen Shipyards Gorinchem|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Boy Ramirez Verhoeven|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)183 63 9447|
|Fax||+31 183 632189|