Document Controller wanted in the area of Rotterdam #183300 MaritiemeVacaturebank.nl
Document Controller wanted in the area of Rotterdam
Do you work accurate, well organized and are you stress resistant? Do you have experience as a Document Controller and looking for a challenging environment to work in? Then you should read further!
For one of our clients located in the area of Rotterdam, we are looking for a Document Controller (32 hours). Our client has a fleet of five self-elevating platforms that are mainly positioned in the North Sea and the Arabian Gulf.
About the Document Controller role
You as a Document Controller are responsible for accurate management and safeguarding of documentation produced for the assets and generated by clients, suppliers and the project teams in support of the day-to-day operations. You will ensure a timely turnover of project documents, certificates and drawings and technical documentation from the various stakeholders. Furthermore you report to the Engineering & Asset Integrity Manager and support the Rig Managers and Units Senior Crew.
In addition, the following will be expected of you:
- Coordinate the integrity of the Document Control System and manages the access to the archives;
- Upload Flag state, Class and other related certificates of the assigned units of the fleet in STAR-IPS and store on the Company Server according fixed procedures;
- Ensure all processes are followed up for various activities, using STAR-IPS as the main tool;
- Utilize a standard procedure for the registration, numbering, distribution and storage of new built, conversion and project related documentation;
- Control, manage and transmit the project documents received, reviewed and commented by all parties;
- Collaborate with other disciplines within the company and provide a professional approach to the processes in the department;
- First point of contact for STAR-IPS assistance and coordinates follow up with external service provider.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role in the Offshore or Petro Chemical Industry;
- You need to be accurate and well organised;
- You need to be stress resistant with a flexible attitude who can easily adapt and swiftly process new information;
- You have a good command of the English language;
- Furthermore you are a skilled and experienced user of Windows Explorer, Office 365, Trueview (ACAD viewer), STAR-IPS or similar computer based Document control/management system and have Sharepoint knowledge.
Important values in the team you’ll be working in are: respect, deliver on commitments, positive attitude, humour and good fellowship. Interested? Please apply via our website! Do you have any questions, please contact Diana on firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-11511288
iPS is an international recruitment agency which combines three decades of experience, in-depth knowledge and people to successfully serve businesses in the Maritime, Offshore and Energy industries.
In addition, iPS is also the Go-To Company for cross border payroll solutions.
With operating offices worldwide, iPS has its headquarters in Capelle aan den IJssel, near Rotterdam, The Netherlands.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 15 november 2019|
|Bedrijfsnaam||iPS - Powerful People|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Diana van der Weele|
Rivium Boulevard 101