Assistant Manager Accounting and Reporting
As an important supporting role to the Manager Accounting and Reporting (A&R), you will feel energised by the opportunity to optimise and manage the reporting cycle. You will also have both the desire and the ability to convince and motivate others to reach common goals. As Assistant Manager (Accounting and Reporting), your tasks will include:
- assisting the Manager A&R with daily operational issues
- assisting in projects that A&R and other departments are involved in
- optimising and controlling the period closing planning
- managing and optimising the closing binder
- logging, auditing and reporting sets of actual and forecasted figures
- assisting the Manager A&R with audits of interim and year-end accounts
- reporting to the Manager A&R and Manager SSCF.
To be eligible for this role, you must have:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) (or equivalent) level of education
- at least five years of working experience, preferably in a corporate environment
- excellent communication skills, as well as a strong command of English and Dutch
- an assertive, proactive nature, with a high sense of responsibility
- strong analytical skills
- a process- and improvement-oriented mindset
- prior experience in project-based organisation (desirable).
Please note, an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process. Only applicants with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Assistent Manager Accounting and Reporting and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||maandag 7 oktober 2019|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Eric Atuahene|
|Telefoon||+ 31 (0)88 015 4444|