Project Manager Superyachts
- Contributes, where appropriate, to the content of the sales contract.
- Determines the project plan and planning on basis of the sales contract.
- Forms his project team in close consultation with the department heads.
- Sets work goals for his project team members, monitors their work execution and makes functional adjustments where necessary.
- Periodically and structurally assesses and discusses the performance of project team colleagues with relevant department heads.
- Assesses project progress, reports to the DY-management and takes action where necessary.
- Organizes and leads the various project meetings (internal and external).
- Coordinates and takes care of the contacts with the owners (representative) in which progress is discussed and problems are anticipated and solved.
- Ensures a correct transfer of the project after delivery to the After Sales department.
- Initiates and leads the project evaluations, guarantees the learning points.
- If necessary, assists with the assessment and execution of the warranty work.
- Makes proposals for improving the products, organization, processes and methods within and outside his department, partly on the basis of customer and market feedback, and encourages others within the organization to do the same.
- Ensures synergy in his project team, encourages to work according to standard working methods in close consultation with the department heads
- Contributes to standardization wherever possible.
- Ensures an optimal connection between the various sub-processes within the organization. Collects technical and commercial information which is useful for Damen Yachting.
- Bachelor/master level, technical domain, preferably mechanical engineering or shipbuilding
- Good command of the English language in word and writing
- Excellent coordinating qualities, excellent communication skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in a coordinating or steering role in a similar organization where project-based capital goods are delivered.
AMELS emerged in 1982 as a global brand leader in yacht building. A member of Damen Shipyards since 1991, AMELS has launched more than 40 superb custom yachts - universally admired for their flawless quality. AMELS builds the Limited Editions range, which revolutionised the marketplace. The Limited Editions concept was introduced in 2005 and now comprises four models that can be entirely personalised using striking designs from world-class designers.
|Plaatsingsdatum||donderdag 12 september 2019|
|Functiecategorie||Engineering, Naval Architecture, Project Management, Techniek|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. T. Uiterwaal|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)118 485 002|
|Fax||+31 (0)118 485 004|