Project Engineer Measurement Technique and Simulation #182616 MaritiemeVacaturebank.nl
Project Engineer Measurement Technique and Simulation
VacatureomschrijvingHVR Engineering is an independent mechanical engineering company based in Eindhoven and is part of the IHC IQIP group. With eight employees, it concentrates its activities on non-linear structural analysis, simulations, prototype development, consultancy and measurement services, all focused on electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power transmissions in systems and components. The fundamental knowledge on these topics is applied in a wide range of markets like offshore constructions, ships, flood defences and the automotive industry. HVR Engineering is specialist in carrying out measurements on components and systems to verify calculation and simulation models for detecting and solving possible problems in equipment and constructions. HVR Engineering has been working for a number of well-known companies within the Dutch industry for over 30 years. Due to expanding business demands, it is now looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join its growing team.
As Project Engineer Simulation and Measurement Technique you will be responsible for independently setting up and carrying out simulations and measurements. This includes the development of simulations models, the management of the existing measurement equipment, as well as further developing and expanding the measurement technology and software used by HVR Engineering in Eindhoven. Both the simulations and the measurements will be carried out on all kinds of dynamical equipment and constructions, systems and components in (among others) the automotive and offshore oriented fields. This includes:
- assessing the project
- building the simulations model and analysing the simulation results
- setting up a method of approach and any associated planning for the measurements required for components and/or systems
- independently carrying out analyses, measurements and reporting
- discussing any results with the customer.
You will start by getting to know the company and becoming familiar with the working methods and projects. After which, you will start working independently on simulations, measurements and analysis. You will also follow a course to get acquainted with the calculation programs and programming environments that are commonly used at HVR Engineering, including MATLAB/Simulink, Mathcad, C#, and C.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- you must have a mechanical engineering degree and a strong affinity for carrying out simulations and measurements on components and systems
- knowledge of the programs MATLAB/Simulink is essential and knowledge of Mathcad, C and C# is a pre
- you have a passion for the industry HVR Engineering is active in, including carrying out measurements, both onshore and offshore
- you have strong communication skills and high perseverance in order to present HVR Engineering to customers, discuss projects with your colleagues and actively develop the company.
- You are someone who likes to take on a challenge and can pick up projects relating to simulation, and measurement technology and activities, as well as have the interest and perseverance for the developing the company in the future
- you will be based in Eindhoven and should be prepared to occasionally travel for your job both in The Netherlands and abroad
Terms of employment
As Project Engineer Simulation and Measurement Technique at HVR Engineering in Eindhoven, we offer you an exciting role, that will enable you to develop your skills in a professional technical organisation and where you will come into contact with the latest technologies both internally and when working at customer locations. We are a no-nonsense organisation, where colleagues respect each other and combine their responsibility with the flexibility that is required for a small team to function optimally. As a professional that knows the value of the customer, your input will be valued and is an important component in the further growth of HVR Engineering in the specialist area of measurement technology.
Are you interested in the position of Project Engineer Simulation and Measurement Technique and do you recognize yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about HVR Engineering, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.hvrengineering.com or call +31 (0)88-015 5700.
HVR Engineering does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by HVR Engineering.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
BedrijfsbeschrijvingAs Project Engineer Simulations and Measurement Technique, you will work at HVR Engineering in Eindhoven an independent mechanical engineering consultancy that is part of the IHC IQIP group. IHC IQIP was set up in 2015 from a merger of the IHC FUNDEX Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel business units. With a total of over 200 years of combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs build and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations, foundations and dismantling. This meets the needs of customers in the civil construction, offshore wind and offshore oil and gas markets. For more information about IHC please check: www.ihciqip.com. Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||donderdag 5 september 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Zsuzsa de Koning-Szabů|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|