Project Engineer Electrical & Automation
- You design customer solutions and provide technical customer documentation, commissioning documentation, protocol for factory acceptance test (FAT), etc.
- Arrange classification approval of the design and manage the system integration of several Wärtsilä products.
- Besides Engineering related activities at our office, you also perform on site/board surveys and make technical reports to advise the customer and project management
- Support other departments; for instance, Project Management, Purchasing, Workshop, Sales Support, Technical Support and Field Service.
- Inform Project Management on progress of projects and any potential design problems.
- Contribute to improvement of design methodologies, processes, products and in some cases perform R&D tasks.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Automation/Software and Data Communication.
- You have working experience with industrial Automation and Electonics, experience within the maritime industry is seen as an advantage.
- Due to the international working environment, you must be able to communicate with many stakeholders in the Englisch language.
- Experience with E-plan P8, CoDeSys, HMI and Simulation using ETAP is preferred.
- Responsible, flexible, proactive, stress resistant and planning skills.
- Willingness to travel for short periods and to work in a service minded environment.
Wärtsilä is a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the marine and energy markets. In 2015, Wärtsilä's net sales totalled EUR 5.0 billion with approximately 18,900 employees. The company has operations in more than 200 locations in nearly 70 countries around the world and employs people with very diverse skills, backgrounds and ambitions. We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä.Our business is power. At Wärtsilä, people are the ultimate power source. People who make things happen.
Wärtsilä in the Netherlands supplies worldwide sales & services for the marine and decentralized power industry. We have around 900 employees working in the Netherlands on our seven locations in Drunen, Harlingen, Kampen, Kruiningen, Schiedam, Waalwijk and Zwolle. Wärtsilä Netherlands is characterized by motivation, informal and short lines of communication and a healthy working atmosphereBedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 3 september 2019|
|Sector||Maritieme Dienstverlening, Maritieme Toeleveranciers|
|Functiecategorie||Elektrotechniek, Engineering, ICT, Project Management, Techniek|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Dre Schellekens|
|Telefoon||+31 6 28558033|
Christiaan Huygensweg 23