Design Engineer Waterjets
- We have Waterjets experts focussing on the Hydraulics, Fluid Dynamics, Materials. Your expertise in our team: The Mechanical Design of the waterjets.
- From the start of a project, you will be involved. You provide engineering and technical support in the sales phase to make sure we offer the right solution to our customers.
- When the offer is accepted, you work on the project specific designs, as well as the non-standard solutions specific for our customers worldwide.
- Together with your colleagues you provide engineering support for our Product Development and R&D projects.
- You create (new) engineering solutions and ensure they are applied in new designs.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- In this position it would be a great benefit if you already have experience designing customer specific mechanical systems in the machine building, maritime or oil & gas industry.
- Knowledge of CAD system (preferably NX) and PDM systems (Teamcenter).
- Naval architect knowledge is a plus, since you will be working with maritime customers.
- Since we are an international company, you will be working with people from different nationalities across the world, therefor good communication skills in English are a must.
Wärtsilä is a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the marine and energy markets. In 2015, Wärtsilä's net sales totalled EUR 5.0 billion with approximately 18,900 employees. The company has operations in more than 200 locations in nearly 70 countries around the world and employs people with very diverse skills, backgrounds and ambitions. We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä.Our business is power. At Wärtsilä, people are the ultimate power source. People who make things happen.
Wärtsilä in the Netherlands supplies worldwide sales & services for the marine and decentralized power industry. We have around 900 employees working in the Netherlands on our seven locations in Drunen, Harlingen, Kampen, Kruiningen, Schiedam, Waalwijk and Zwolle. Wärtsilä Netherlands is characterized by motivation, informal and short lines of communication and a healthy working atmosphereBedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 3 september 2019|
|Sector||Maritieme Dienstverlening, Maritieme Toeleveranciers|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Dre Schellekens|
|Telefoon||+31 6 28558033|
Christiaan Huygensweg 23