Sales Manager #182388 MaritiemeVacaturebank.nl
VacatureomschrijvingAs our global Sales Manager you will be responsible for the sale of foundation rigs and auxiliary equipment (power packs, rotary head, etc.) to the civil market. You will be an expert and practical advisor for existing and new clients, while securing new business via networking and proactive market approach.
As a Sales Manager you will be:
- advising the customer about the correct piling equipment and procedures (often customized solutions) as well as proactively approaching stakeholders - including customers and their partners - in order to collect information concerning market developments
- preparing quotations and price calculations for foundation rigs and auxiliary equipment
- actively updating the CRM system and drafting visit reports
- drafting and evaluating leasing and sales contracts
- participating in international exhibitions and preparing customer presentations.
To be eligible for the position of Sales Manager, you must have the following:
- high-level technical education (eg in mechanical engineering)
- at least five years of work experience in the international sale of relevant capital equipment
- sound commercial insight and outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken, in Dutch and English
- basic legal knowledge of drafting and evaluating contracts, or a willingness to gain such knowledge
- a service-oriented and flexible attitude, a high degree of independence, and an eye for detail
- the ability to work as an effective team member
- willingness to travel.
Terms of employment
IHC IQIP/IHC Fundex offers you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Sales Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
www.twitter.com/ihcjobs www.facebook.com/royalihc www.linkedin.com/company/royalihc
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
BedrijfsbeschrijvingAs a Sales Manager, you will work at IHC Fundex in Goes, The Netherlands which is part of IHC IQIP. The IHC IQIP organisation was set up in 2015 from a merger of the IHC FUNDEX Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel business units. With a total of over 200 years of combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP design, build and supply fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations, foundations and dismantling. This meets the needs of customers in the civil construction, offshore wind and offshore oil and gas markets. Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||maandag 19 augustus 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Zsuzsa de Koning-Szabů|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|