Project Engineer / Draftsman #182384 MaritiemeVacaturebank.nl
Project Engineer / Draftsman
WORK WITH A LOT OF DEPTH, REALIZE YOUR POTENTIAL WITH N-SEA! WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROJECT ENGINEER / DRAFTSMAN WHO WANTS TO WORK AT OUR BASE IN ZIERIKZEE.
Overall Objectives and Job Scope
- As a Project Engineer/Draftsman you assist the Project Manager with procedural and design drawings and sketches for project preparations and accompaniment of project activities. You coordinate your project
- Visiting our projects, vessels, or occasionally working offshore might be part of the job
The main duties as project engineer/draftsman, include but are not limited to:
- Assist in identification of technical challenges and contribute to possible solutions
- Creating 2D/3D construction drawings and basic strength calculations
- Assist project manager with deck plans, basic engineering tasks, procedures, schedules, etc.
- Coordinate procurement equipment and services to suit the project requirements
- Establish close working relationships with the project manager, asset manager and support staff to ensure the efficient execution of assigned projects
- Manage project administration and financial control tasks
- Prepare and project review, technical reports and lessons learned
- Assist the tender process to coordinate with pre-qualifications submission documentation, from receipt to close out
Requirements for the position
- 2-5 years drafting experience
- CAD experience necessary
- A diploma at intermediate or higher vocational level, preferably in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Affinity with the maritime / offshore industry is desirable
- A flexible attitude, self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent Time Management skills and ability to prioritise to achieve deadlines
- Strong knowledge on the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Projects and Excel
- Fluent in English
If you feel you meet the qualifications, please send your application to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com
Applications outside the EU will not be reviewed.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our HR department 0111-456000
Marika van den Berg – HR Advisor
Debbie Offermans – HR Officer / Advisor
Je kunt hier inloggen om direct te solliciteren. Heb je nog geen account? Maak er een aan en solliciteer daarna direct op deze vacature.
N-Sea is an integrated subsea service provider. We offer a wide range of survey and IMR services to civil contracting communities and the energy sector, focusing on the international oil and gas and renewable industry.
We meet our clients’ needs. How? By providing effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea assets and infrastructure, taking into account a safe environment.
N-Sea delivers subsea: from installation to decommissioning, from inspection through to maintenance management, we help assess the state of subsea assets and provide the necessary service throughout their entire lifecycle.
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 16 augustus 2019|
|Sector||Maritieme Dienstverlening, Offshore, Offshore Wind|
|Functiecategorie||Engineering, Project Management, Techniek|
|Regio||Nederland, Zeeland, Internationaal|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Debbie Offermans|
4301 RS Zierikzee