Tender Engineer - Subsea Installations
Do you want to be one of the main points of contact for our clients and work on competitive proposals for our offshore projects? If so, you should read further!
- You will take part in the acquisition process of DEME’s global offshore projects (“tendering”).
- You will play a key role in the preparation and submission of tender proposals to our clients.
- You will analyze tender documentation received from potential clients and work on method selection, cost calculations and risk assessments.
- You will program the works and draft installation sequence drawings.
- You will Liaise with subcontractors, partners and supporting departments.
- You will do reporting for internal and external approval purposes.
- As a member of the Tender Department, you will be allocated to one or several tender teams, and will report for each tender to the Tender Manager.
- You need the following qualifications to be a Tender Engineer:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering.
- Experience in the tendering, preparation and follow-up of (marine and/or civil) construction projects is preferred.
- You are a strong analytical thinker.
- You are a good communicator, fluent in English (speaking, writing and reading). Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- You are passionate about the marine environment and large projects, built with large equipment.
- You share DEME’s core values of Safety, Technical Leadership, Respect, Innovation, Value Creation and Environment (STRIVE).
- You have an eye for detail and order and enjoy being part of a large team.
- You keep your work organized and planned and can cope with strict deadlines.
- You see the day-to-day flexibility needs as a challenge.
- You master MS Office applications such as Excel.
- You are ready for short assignments abroad, for meetings and visits.
- A working environment where no day is the same and where you will be challenged continuously.
- A professional career path in the DEME Group, a highly regarded industry leader.
- The chance to contribute to the challenge and breathtaking marine projects on a global scale, having impact on creating a better, sustainable world.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of bright and highly motivated colleagues.
- Top quality training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
- The possibility to work from home or from one of or satelite offices.
We are a dynamic, highly specialized, offshore company
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 6 augustus 2019|
|Sector||Dredging, Offshore, Offshore Wind|
|Regio||Nederland, Noord-Brabant, België|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)76 520 4140|