Project Engineer - Subsea Installations #182316 MaritiemeVacaturebank.nl
Project Engineer - Subsea Installations
Are you looking for a challenging job with varying tasks? And do you want to on board one of our vessels, in the office in Breda, on project sites or a combination of the possibilities? Then you should read further!
As a Project Engineer you...
- are responsible for the engineering, preparation and execution of our projects;
- will develop method statements for our works before we go execute them offshore
- when on site you will optimise and implement the method statements in practice
- have a pivotal role communicating between site or vessel and the office, and
- you keep track of the installation process on the bridge on board one of our vessels;
- monitor the progress of the project, participate in coordinating activities in the field, optimize and fine-tune where necessary in support of the Works Manager or Superintendent;
- are open to the ad hoc needs of the project and you actively respond to questions from the project management;
- will ensure planning, production reporting, budget control and cost monitoring.
- You need the following qualifications to be a Project Engineer...
- have a Bachelor or Master degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Dredging or Marine Engineering or have experience in the areas of Civil Engineering, Dredging or Marine Engineering;
- have a degree in any other type of engineering, but a particular keen interest in our industry;
- are willing to work abroad on our vessels or projects;
- have fluent verbal and written English skills;
- are an excellent team player.
What are your benefits?
- excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as pension and health insurance;
- challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
- engaging international working environment;
- wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth and the possibility to follow courses.
We are a dynamic, highly specialized, offshore company
DEME Offshore is amongst the global market leaders in the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and maintenance of offshore wind farms, jetty and mooring systems , the installation and decommissioning of offshore structures and specialized consulting and contracting in geosciences.
Over the recent years, DEME Offshore has seen its activity successfully expand, driven by investment in innovative techniques, high-tech equipment and qualified and motivated people.
Are you the expert we are looking for? Apply now via our online application form.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated.
DEME Offshore has a strong track record in providing services and solutions for the offshore energy market.
For our customers in the renewables industry, we provide flexible solutions in the fields of foundation, cable, turbine and substation installation and maintenance activities.
We design and deliver such solutions under T&I (Transport and Installation), EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation) or BOP (Balance of Plant) contracts, always based on our customer’s requirements.
DEME Offshore has the skills, the technology and a large fleet of installation vessels to perform in the most challenging marine environments. Always working closely with our clients, we understand what it takes to deliver a project cost-effectively, safely and on time.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 6 augustus 2019|
|Sector||Dredging, Offshore, Offshore Wind|
|Functiecategorie||Engineering, Management, Operationeel, Project Management|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Andrea Vega Martinez|
|Telefoon||+31 76 520 41 40|