Global SHE-Q Manager m/f
The Global SHE-Q Manager is responsible for managing the SHE-Q team in the Netherlands (Head Office), Houston and Singapore and amongst others the QHSE services in line with the Roll Group requirements, strategies and objectives.
- Promote and communicate a SHE-Q culture and awareness and advise Management on the Safety requirements and compliance with regulations, codes of practice and other relevant legislation relating to the work of the Company.
- Conduct and advise SHE-Q assessment where required and maintain a management of applicable registers.
- Apply and maintain compliance certificates (for example ISO).
- Prepare and execute compliance audits (for example ISO).
- Carry out site inspections / audit and advise when and where necessary to improve methods of work in compliance with the regulations and company procedures.
- Report about safety standards within the company in relation to compliance with required legislation and company procedures.
- Ensure that there is adequate liaison and understanding of QHSE requirements between the Company and third parties.
- Advise and assist with the specialist / safety training of personnel or attend external Safety meetings.
- Prepare tenders and liaison with tender department on SHE-Q input.
- Higher Vocational Education (HVK).
- Proven team management experience (> 5 years), proven functional QHSE experience and credibility (> 10 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent to effectively interact with all levels of the on- and offshore organization.
- Certified ISM auditor and confident with management systems and experienced in auditing.
- Does not mind travelling (worldwide) and visiting vessels / sites.
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language in word and writing
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- International operating organization.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
- Possibility to work flexible in our satellite offices, located in Breda and Sassenheim.
Roll Group companies Roll-Lift and RollDock offer a full range of services including Engineering, Heavy Lifting, Over the Road Transportation and Ocean Transport Solutions with a focus on the Oil and Gas, Energy and Renewables, Infrastructure and Naval markets – whilst placing great importance on Health, Safety and Innovation.
With ongoing regular investment, Roll Group will expand its already impressive fleet of Heavy Lift Cranes, Lifting Systems, Specialist Transport Equipment and state-of-the-art Heavy Transport vessels.
As we are a relatively young company, we are always looking for talented, passionate and enthusiastic personnel at all levels who can contribute to the development, improvement and progression of our business. In return, we offer a supportive, positive working environment and the satisfaction of working as part of a professional team which leads the Heavy Lift and Specialist Transport Industries by example.
Please take a look at our vacancies below, and if you feel that you have the enthusiasm, skills and qualifications to fill a role with RollDock or Roll-Lift – both of whom are expanding rapidly, please send us a your curriculum vitae along with a brief covering letter.
For more information about the Roll Group please visit: www.roll-group.com
|Plaatsingsdatum||maandag 22 juli 2019|
|Locatie||Capelle aan den IJssel|
|Functiecategorie||Beleid, Inspectie, Management, Operationeel, QHSE|
|Regio||Nederland, Zuid-Holland, Internationaal|
|Bedrijfsnaam||RollDock Shipping B.V.|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Linda Vos|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)10 2701453|
|Fax||+31 (0)10 2701451|
Fascinatio Boulevard 882