As an Accounting Officer, you will be responsible for the following:
- processing and coordinating purchase invoices for the various IQIP offices worldwide
- arranging payments to suppliers
- assisting in the processing and controlling of the hour entries
- monthly reconciliation of the intercompany positions
- monthly posting of the provision purchase invoices
- maintaining the authorisation matrix
- continuously improving the Finance department
- helping to implement robotic process automation (RPA).
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) in either finance or administration (preferably business economics)
- preferably one year of relevant work experience (HBO starters can also apply)
- a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- an excellent command of both Dutch and English
- a high level of enthusiasm
- strong communication skills and the ability to instruct others
- a precise and critical nature and confidence to challenge others.
Please note, only candidates who qualify for an EU work visa will be considered. An online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
We offer you a challenging job in a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. You will work in an organisation that is developing at full speed, where your qualities and talents are appreciated and where you are given space for further development. Our working conditions may be described as excellent.
Are you interested in the position of Accounting Officer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As Accounting Officer, you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units - IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. With the creation of IHC IQIP, we take the next step in offering a fully integrated solution for on- and offshore installation, foundation and decommissioning in the oil & gas, offshore wind, and coastal & civil market. By combining all of our experience and expertise, we are able to offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, and offshore installation and removal equipment. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia, and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||donderdag 16 mei 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Babette Alblas|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|