Foreman Turbo Workshop
For our Service Unit Central Europe, we are looking for an energetic, ambitious and enthusiastic colleague with technical & commercial interests with strong affinity with Propulsion Systems.
- Lead and manage team of mechanics in our Turbocharger workshop
- Create service work reports according to Wartsila standards
- Good cooperation and communication with all involved service stakeholders
- Ensure that assigned work is performed according to plan
- Report executed work according to Wartsila standards
- Keeps supervision on hours registration, idle time and 5S housekeeping
- Ensure that work is executed according to Wartsila Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety guidelines
- Encourage good cooperation between other workshop area’s as 4S engines
- Solid background and education in Mechanical Engineering and experience with ABB/Napier turbochargers for medium/large bore diesel engines
- Excellent technical product and equipment skills related to medium/large bore diesel engine turbochargers.
- Able to read turbocharger diagrams and to operate on balancing machines.
- Strong leadership skills and Good communication skills.
- Customer focus.
- Entrepreneurial drive.
- Situational and cultural sensitivity.
- Teamwork skills.
- Cost awareness.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- English (oral and written).
Wärtsilä is a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the marine and energy markets. In 2015, Wärtsilä's net sales totalled EUR 5.0 billion with approximately 18,900 employees. The company has operations in more than 200 locations in nearly 70 countries around the world and employs people with very diverse skills, backgrounds and ambitions. We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä.Our business is power. At Wärtsilä, people are the ultimate power source. People who make things happen.
Wärtsilä in the Netherlands supplies worldwide sales & services for the marine and decentralized power industry. We have around 900 employees working in the Netherlands on our seven locations in Drunen, Harlingen, Kampen, Kruiningen, Schiedam, Waalwijk and Zwolle. Wärtsilä Netherlands is characterized by motivation, informal and short lines of communication and a healthy working atmosphereBedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 9 april 2019|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO, MBO, Zie vacature|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Dre Schellekens|
|Telefoon||+31 6 28558033|
Christiaan Huygensweg 23