- You manage the full scope of the service projects assigned to you. This means coordinating multiple service jobs simultaneously in a cost efficient way.
- You supervise and instruct the field service specialists assigned to your projects, which could be 20+ persons in total.
- You use your solid project management skills to look after the customer satisfaction, monitor the project planning and ensure this will be done within budget.
- You take care of planning and preparation of your projects and monitor Field Service KPI’s such as margin, work in progress, billable rate, etc.
- You act as contact person for the customer from project kick-off up to the invoice.
- Comply with Safety and ISO processes for all personnel, tools and machines to insure safety, accuracy and quality of all services.
- You hold a vocational or bachelor degree, preferably in a technical or maritime study combined with several years of working experience in a service minded (Maritime) organisation.
- If you have any working experience in an international organisation this is seen as an advantage.
- Any experience with technical maintenance and Project Management is needed to be able to understand the needs of our customer.
- You know how to instruct and guide colleagues in the field.
- You are disciplined, assertive and you have strong communication skills both in Dutch and English, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Power Point, Excel, Word and a ERP system (preferably SAP).
Je kunt hier inloggen om direct te solliciteren. Heb je nog geen account? Maak er een aan en solliciteer daarna direct op deze vacature.
Wärtsilä is a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the marine and energy markets. In 2015, Wärtsilä's net sales totalled EUR 5.0 billion with approximately 18,900 employees. The company has operations in more than 200 locations in nearly 70 countries around the world and employs people with very diverse skills, backgrounds and ambitions. We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä.Our business is power. At Wärtsilä, people are the ultimate power source. People who make things happen.
Wärtsilä in the Netherlands supplies worldwide sales & services for the marine and decentralized power industry. We have around 900 employees working in the Netherlands on our seven locations in Drunen, Harlingen, Kampen, Kruiningen, Schiedam, Waalwijk and Zwolle. Wärtsilä Netherlands is characterized by motivation, informal and short lines of communication and a healthy working atmosphereBedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 9 april 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Dre Schellekens|
|Telefoon||+31 6 28558033|
Christiaan Huygensweg 23