Field Service Engineer
For our client, a Dutch shipbuilding group with more than thirty operating companies in their home country and abroad, having its head office in Gorinchem, we are looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to work in French and/or Portuguese speaking African countries. The job commences as soon as possible.
- Responsible for technical service support to the national and international customers.
- Executes, supports and maintain product life cycle support programs. Establish and maintain on site professional relationships with the customer, local agent(s), suppliers and other relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Executes service and maintenance for naval vessels on site, this in close collaboration with customers and relevant in- and external stakeholders;
- Provide support to local shipyards with and services of systems at (navy) vessels;
- Responsible for technical support in case of breakdowns, maintenance, overhaul and installation work in relation to mechanical and electrical engineering on all the relevant installations.
- Advises on optimizing efficient spare part stocks and supports to international and domestic sourcing, warehousing and distribution of spare parts;
- Responsible for technical support during warranty periods after delivery of vessel(s) to the client;
- Provides supports in the execution of maintenance training programs and product life cycle extension programs;
- Report, monitors and evaluate service projects on progress, inclusive the performance of third parties and intervene when needed;
- Representing the company to customer and related professional associations;
- Ensure all HSEQ policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure that a safe and healthy work environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Marine Engineering.
- Experience in commissioning and / or service management for, preferable, Naval vessels;
- Current or previous experience as an Chief Engineer or 2nd Engineer onboard seagoing vessels;
- Experience in subcontract management;
- Fluently in French and or Portuguese & English language (written & verbal);
- Willingness to live and ability to frequently travel long distances and work abroad
- 1 year contract directly at the client;
- Rotation of 6 weeks at work and 2 week at home;
- Paid transport and accommodation;
- Attractive salary with benefits.
Je kunt hier inloggen om direct te solliciteren. Heb je nog geen account? Maak er een aan en solliciteer daarna direct op deze vacature.
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, St. Petersburg and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, NEN, and STCW
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 9 april 2019|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Oceanwide Netherlands BV|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Adrijana Uvoda|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)118 429 510|
Vlissingen, 4381 CG