Research Engineer Production Optimization
- Leading innovative and practical research projects in the field of production optimization;
- Collaboration with our production locations, suppliers, universities and knowledge/research institutes;
- Promoting your field of research and convincing the Damen management and yard directors based on technical expertise;
- Sharing and gaining knowledge of the industry and being up to date with the developments in the field of robotics, 3D printing and manufacturing simulation.
- Master of Science level (process optimization, manufacturing simulation);
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language (written & verbal);
- The ability to convince and influence various stakeholders with your natural ability to communicate in an effective manner;
- A customer focused, goal oriented personality with a practical attitude and analytical skills.
- a dynamic international working environment focusing on technology and innovation;
- a competitive salary;
- at least 40 days of annual leave (fulltime contract);
- 2 genius hours per week;
- travel allowance;
- profit sharing & pension allowance;
- continuous focus on professional and personal development through our Damen Academy (including Leadership & Management development programs);
- an active social environment in terms of events & sports.
- An assessment and pre-employment screening will be part of the application process.
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem is the headquarters of the Damen Shipyards Group. Gorinchem still functions as a yard but the main activities involve the daily management of the Damen Shipyards Group. Damen Services and the Offshore & Transport division is also located here.
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 5 april 2019|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Damen Shipyards Gorinchem|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Isabelle Huijgen|
|Telefoon||+31 183 65 58 08|
|Fax||+31 183 632189|