Business Analyst Transformation Office
Based at our headquarters in Kinderdijk, the Business Analyst Transformation Office plays an active part in our full-scale strategy transformation programme, IHC². This aims to improve IHC's results by planning and executing ideas that are funnelled from employees at all levels in the organisation. These ideas and initiatives range from process improvements to business development and cultural change. The transformation processes are supported by a McKinsey programme management platform. As Business Analyst, you will safeguard these processes and champion the use of this software in the organisation. In addition, you will maintain the high pace of the transformation and secure the buy-in of numerous and diverse stakeholders. You will join a small team of highly motivated professionals within the Strategy and Communication department, and report to the head of the TO. In this position as Business Analyst Transformation Office, you will be responsible for the following:
- helping the owners of the initiatives to formulate, implement and safeguard their ideas, as well as resolve - and escalate - issues where necessary
- reporting weekly progress on specific parts of the programme, organising meetings, and following up individually on any action points
- analysing data and conducting surveys, and preparing memos and presentation decks to support meetings at a director level
- onboarding new initiative owners by familiarising them with their role, the programme processes and its management platform, WAVE
- participating in the continuous improvement efforts of the TO, incorporating software, processes and communication strategies.
To be eligible for the role of Business Analyst Transformation Office, you must have:
- an academic higher education (WO) in business and two to five years of relevant experience, preferably in consultancy
- high degree of confidence in order to comfortably move from shop floor to board level
- strong soft skills, and the ability to persuade and work effectively with others
- the ability to think analytically and structure your work
- excellent written and verbal communications skills in English (Dutch would be advantageous).
Please note, only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable applicants. An online assessment and screening may be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
As Business Analyst Transformation Office, Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job where you have:
- a 'pressure-cooker' style learning environment
- a great podium from which to showcase your skills to the top management of the company
- a good-natured working environment within a dedicated and supportive team.
In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension, training courses and at least 40 days of annual leave.
Are you interested in the position of Business Analyst Transformation Office and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 9 april 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Sander Morijn|
|Telefoon||+31 78 6910984|