Commissioning & Service Engineer Mechatronic
In the field, the Service and Commissioning Engineer is responsible for the on-site commissioning of systems contracted from IHC SAS-HYTOP. You are responsible for solving defects and for the servicing of IHC SAS-HYTOP equipment at our customers' locations worldwide. At our premises, you will be responsible for inspections and for developing commissioning plans of our products at our locations in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn. With your knowledge and expertise, you will contribute to the different phases and areas of design, production, commissioning and deployment of our equipment. Your valuable feedback of your experience and expertise is part of the ongoing development of IHC SAS-HYTOP products. You will coordinate and manage commissioning and site acceptance tests for state-of-the-art hydraulic systems on board dredging vessels, offshore vessels and offshore installations in accordance with the technical specifications and contractual requirements. After delivery, you will independently resolve defects and perform maintenance and repairs on complex machinery and equipment around the world. Daily reporting regarding progress and findings is essential to provide product feedback to the IHC SAS-HYTOP organisation in order to enhance products. The temporary periods abroad can last up to four weeks. You will report to the Manager of Service and Commissioning. As a Service and Commissioning Engineer, you should display the following attributes:
- a sound sense of responsibility, flexibility and good communicative and social skills
- the ability to work independently on board vessels and equipment at shipyards and other challenging locations worldwide
- a desire for a varied, challenging job, both inside and outside The Netherlands
- an ability to deal with IHC personnel and the personnel of subcontractors or customers in ever-changing conditions
- be continually inspired to look for innovative ideas to improve our products
- be willing and eager to obtain knowledge or learn new techniques regarding equipment and developments within the industry
- the capability to act as an ambassador for IHC SAS-HYTOP.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a higher professional education (HBO) in mechatronics or controls engineering
- preferably at least a year of professional experience as a commissioning/service engineer for complex mechanical installations
- a strong affinity for heavy automated machinery, and the maritime dredging and offshore industry
- offshore safety training (Opito Bosiet/Huet - or a willingness to take the relevant courses)
- a good command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP and PDM packages
- excellent social skills and the ability to work independently abroad
- be inventive, accurate, stress-resistant, flexible, innovative and a great team player
- be performance and results-driven
- a customer-oriented attitude and commercial service approach.
Please note, an online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process. Only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Commissioning & Service Engineer Mechatronic and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a Service and Commissioning Engineer, you will work at IHC SAS-HYTOP. Based in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn, the organisation’s main focus is designing and producing reliable deck equipment and hydraulic systems for the dredging, offshore oil and gas, and renewable markets. Over the years, IHC SAS-HYTOP has gained a great deal of experience in the delivery of pipelaying systems, heavy duty winch systems, hydraulic power packs and FPSO riser pull-in and offloading systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS-HYTOP is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. Its service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 15 maart 2019|
|Locatie||Alphen aan den Rijn|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Gerard Eggink|
|Telefoon||078 691 0984|