- Responsible for ordering of general maintenance, spare parts, stores and lubrication oils for Company vessels in liaison with vessel Superintendents.
- Prepare and review of vessels purchase requisitions, review received quotations, approve and issue purchase orders in accordance with Company policy and terms & conditions.
- Check and process vendor’s invoices.
- Maintain procurement files & data in purchasing database.
- Warehousing and logistics, keep track of order and equipment in storage and warehouse and arrange timely dispatching of shipments to vessels .
- Quality control of supplies/services & supplier evaluations by means of vendor/vessel visits and collecting feedback from vessels/Superintendents/Fleet- and Technical director.
- Experience in purchasing in a maritime/ logistics organization.
- Completed Bachelor education (transport & Logistics’).
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Pro-activeness and flexibility.
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language in word and writing.
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
Roll Group companies Roll-Lift and RollDock offer a full range of services including Engineering, Heavy Lifting, Over the Road Transportation and Ocean Transport Solutions with a focus on the Oil and Gas, Energy and Renewables, Infrastructure and Naval markets – whilst placing great importance on Health, Safety and Innovation.
With ongoing regular investment, Roll Group will expand its already impressive fleet of Heavy Lift Cranes, Lifting Systems, Specialist Transport Equipment and state-of-the-art Heavy Transport vessels.
As we are a relatively young company, we are always looking for talented, passionate and enthusiastic personnel at all levels who can contribute to the development, improvement and progression of our business. In return, we offer a supportive, positive working environment and the satisfaction of working as part of a professional team which leads the Heavy Lift and Specialist Transport Industries by example.
Please take a look at our vacancies below, and if you feel that you have the enthusiasm, skills and qualifications to fill a role with RollDock or Roll-Lift – both of whom are expanding rapidly, please send us a your curriculum vitae along with a brief covering letter.
For more information about the Roll Group please visit: www.roll-group.com
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 15 maart 2019|
|Locatie||Capelle a/d IJssel|
|Bedrijfsnaam||RollDock Shipping B.V.|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Nienke de Vries|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)10 2701450|
|Fax||+31 (0)10 2701451|
Fascinatio Boulevard 882