Sales Engineer Offshore Tools
As Sales Engineer Offshore Tools, you will join IHC IQIP's Sales and Concept Engineering department. In this role, you will define technical solutions, and determine and check the scope of the work involved. This is an integral part of our offer to customers. To achieve this, you will work in close cooperation with the sales and proposal managers in order to get a clear understanding of what the customer really wants and needs. This will require you to obtain information from different departments and often at short notice. You will have to judge the feasibility of solutions and the risks involved. As such, you will be interested in the technical and functional aspects, as well as be able to provide innovative options for our products. As Sales Engineer Offshore Tools, you will report to the head of the department and the proposal managers. Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- determining the technical scope of a proposal
- developing technical solutions
- creating conceptual 3D designs
- identifying cost-related risks using various analysis and estimation methods
- advising and informing stakeholders about the technical and cost aspects
- providing relevant information and preparing documentation.
To be eligible for the position of Sales Engineer Offshore Tools, you must have:
- higher vocational education (HBO) in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- at least two years of professional experience in a similar role
- excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, ERP and PDM packages, and Solid Works or Solid Edge
- ability to work with automated systems and to work effectively within a team
- excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently
- accurate, stress-resistant, flexible and innovative nature
- performance and result-oriented mindset, customer-oriented attitude and a commercial approach.
Please note, only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable applicants. An online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Sales Engineer Offshore Tools a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Sales Engineer Offshore Tools and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As Sales Engineer Offshore Tools you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units - IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. Through our combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP design, build and supply fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations and foundations in the oil & gas, offshore wind and coastal & civil market. At IHC IQIP, we offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, offshore installation and removal equipment, subsea installation and positioning frames, and multifunctional foundation rigs. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 15 maart 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Sander Morijn|
|Telefoon||+31 78 6910984|