As an Order Manager, you will be dedicated to one product line and responsible for the realisation of the range of orders and work packages (multi-product orders) that fall within it. From the moment of hand-over by the Sales/Proposals department up until close-out and evaluation, you will organise the required resources, budgets, plans and reports. In addition, you will act as an operational manager for the members in the team that are assigned to you by way of the matrix organisation. Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- identifying, analysing and discussing requirements from the work package/order and defining the scope and objectives of the project
- informing members of the team accordingly and ensuring that the scope, objectives and risks are understood
- formulating the detailed planning, fine-tuning the order budget and determining the project approach based on the order/work package constraints
- coordinating, monitoring and driving work package/order activities, and effectively leading the team (which is composed of employees that have been fully or partly assigned to your specific product line)
- identifying and managing risks, and taking mitigating actions when necessary
- recognising and overcoming issues (technical and general) by taking corrective actions when necessary
- escalating risks and issues to relevant stakeholders when acceptable parameters are exceeded
- administrating and analysing operational and financial information, and reporting on a regular basis to internal stakeholders (project and product managers, and senior management)
- managing the relationship with project managers, customers (in case of single orders) and suppliers
- managing changes in the scope of the work package/order and redefining the scope in line with any constraints
- evaluating and closing work packages/orders, identifying and analysing lessons learnt, archiving documents and handing over to the Project Manager or customer
- coordinating with the Finance department regarding the invoicing of delivered orders (if required)
- advising, motivating and supporting team members and/or subcontractors on relevant work related matters such as quality, productivity, progress and attitude
- organising and chairing regular planning/progress meetings for all orders/work packages in the portfolio
- participating in or organising ad hoc technical meetings
- participating in regular project planning/progress meetings organised and chaired by the Project Manager
- contributing to regular and/or ad hoc department meetings organised and chaired by the Product Manager
- participating in gate reviews and project board meetings.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant subject
- a hands-on and people-oriented leadership style, with a flexible approach and change management skills
- at least three years' experience in a management role
- excellent organisational skills and a result-oriented approach
- strong social and communication skills in Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- a valid EU work visa.
Please note, an online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Order Manager a challenging job, within an exciting and dynamic company, with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technology innovation. In addition, we offer a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Order Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 5333.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a Order Manager, you will work at IHC Dredge Equipment, which is part of IHC Services. The Dredge Equipment organisation develops and supplies standard and custom-built solutions for efficient operation of dredgers and related vessels. These are deployed in the marine dredging industry and for the mining of alluvial and deep-sea resources. IHC Dredge Equipment is based in Kinderdijk.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 13 maart 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Jeanne van der Waal|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|