Quality Controller #179820 MaritiemeVacaturebank.nl
VacatureomschrijvingAs Quality Controller, you will be responsible for monitoring the inbound fabricated products and parts, based on set standards and specifications. The Quality Control department aims to fulfill product inspections for dredge parts with a wide variety of materials and products. The main objective of your job is preparing and executing product and document inspections in cooperation with the Purchase department, and through regular communication with product management and Engineering.
You will identify shortcomings (NCRs) for delivered products and parts, and in the current processes. You will also make a constructive contribution to improvements. In addition, you will be responsible for inspections in collaboration with various parties, as well as independently preparing customer handovers to be carried out in Kinderdijk. Preparing reports and recommendations based on quality analysis is required within your role. You will work with our ERP system and be able to find all required information to inform all stakeholders about your recommendations. You will also be responsible for the management and calibration of measuring equipment, as well as the timely inspection of equipment and tools. In addition, you will ensure that all associated administration is in order.
To be eligible for the role of Quality Controller, you must have:
- secondary vocational education (MBO) or higher vocational education (HBO), preferably in mechanical engineering
- minimum of five years of experience as a quality controller or in a similar position
- experience with materials science, and the use of different types of measuring tools and equipment
- solid knowledge and experience of reading technical drawings and code systems for tolerances, machining, welded and/or casted parts
- experience working with assemblies, and the ability to indicate shortcomings
- structured approach, with negotiation and planning skills, and a keen eye for detail
- self-reliant approach, an accurate way of working, the ability to take ownership and a self-starting attitude
- ability to cope with stress, a results-oriented attitude and the desire to work together with your colleagues to achieve the highest quality
- confidence to address colleagues on improvements needed to meet new quality requirements, as well as rectify unsafe behaviour
- ability to receive and to give feedback on processes, new challenges and ideas
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- ability to communicate with various parties, both internal and external
- forklift, hoisting operators and VCA certificates (advantageous).
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Quality Controller and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
BedrijfsbeschrijvingAs a Quality Controller, you will work at IHC Dredge Equipment, which is part of IHC Services. The Dredge Equipment organisation develops and supplies standard and custom-built solutions for efficient operation of dredgers and related vessels. These are deployed in the marine dredging industry and for the mining of alluvial and deep-sea resources. IHC Dredge Equipment is based in Kinderdijk. Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 12 maart 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Sylvia Meyer - van Leeuwen|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|