Software Engineer #179812 MaritiemeVacaturebank.nl
VacatureomschrijvingWe are currently looking for a Software Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, programming, documenting and testing PLC software used for our machine controls. You will work with a team of software engineers, as well as colleagues from other disciplines (electrical, mechanical and hydraulics), and report to the Manager Controls. We are currently fully Siemens PLC-based and are seeking expansion based on Bachmann PLCs. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- creating functional machine specifications in cooperation with the System Architect and Sales Engineer
- making the necessary calculations required for software control
- writing PLC/HMI software using a Bachmann programming environment (knowledge of Siemens TIA portal is preferable)
- working with frequency controllers and motors
- responsible for archiving the software and version control
- creating various documents (functional descriptions, manuals, test reports)
- functional verification of the software prior to commissioning
- commissioning machinery both in-house and on-site worldwide.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a higher professional level of education (HBO/WO or equivalent) in software engineering
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and ERP and PDM packages
- practical experience with Bachmann PLC (design, test and commissioning) as well as experience in a Siemens programming environment
- basic knowledge of electrical engineering and mechatronics
- an affinity with mechanical and hydraulic engineering
- communication skills and the ability to work independently
- be inventive, accurate, stress-resistant, flexible, innovative and a team player
- a results- and customer-oriented attitude
- willingness to travel to locations worldwide for commissioning and testing purposes for periods of approximately three weeks (several times a year).
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Software Engineer a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Software Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
BedrijfsbeschrijvingAs a Software Engineer, you will work at IHC SAS-Hytop. Based in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn, this organizations main focus is designing and producing reliable deck equipment and hydraulic systems for the dredging, offshore oil & gas and renewable markets. Over the years, IHC SAS-Hytop has gained a great deal of experience in the delivery of pipe laying systems, heavy duty winch systems, hydraulic power packs and FPSO riser pull-in & offloading systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS-Hytop is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS-Hytop service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world. Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 12 maart 2019|
|Locatie||Alphen aan den Rijn|
|Functiecategorie||Engineering & commercieel/sales|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Sylvia Meyer - van Leeuwen|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|