Sales Support Officer
In this technically and commercially challenging role, you will be an important part of the aftersales and services department at IHC SAS-Hytop. This department is available 24/7 for customers and provides service anywhere in the world in terms of commissioning, maintenance, training and technical support for state-of-the-art pipelay equipment, offloading systems and sophisticated hydraulic installations for the maritime, dredging and offshore industries. Our goal is to solve problems in a quick and professional way, and to support the operations of our customers anywhere, at any time. As the Sales Support Officer, you will work on highly demanding and challenging service projects in multidisciplinary teams. Within our sales team, you will take responsibility for issuing quotations for parts and services. You will also assist in facilitating the closing of contracts and ensuring a smooth handover to the Service Project Manager. Reporting to the Sales Manager, your tasks will be as follows:
- to identify and analyse proposal requirements based on a customer's needs, tender selection criteria and budget restrictions
- to provide cost estimations for projects
- to provide the relevant technical and commercial quotation documents, and ensure that all final documentation is prepared
- to provide technical and commercial proposals for service jobs and parts
- to provide OEM spare parts lists for new equipment and systems built by IHC SAS-Hytop
- to act as a point of contact for customers
- to be responsible for the procurement of the required parts and materials
- taking care of completing orders in relation to administration, planning and finance.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) in mechanical engineering or technical business administration
- several years of experience working within a service or sales organisation or department in a technical environment with a global customer base
- knowledge and experience in the offshore, dredging and maritime industry (beneficial)
- well-developed communication skills, and be customer-focused and service-oriented
- a proactive and hands-on attitude, an ability to cope with stress and a flexible approach
- experience in using Microsoft Office and experience with the use of Exact Globe (ERP) software (beneficial)
- a critical, flexible and curious mindset
- fluency in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
Please note, only applicants with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. An online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Sales Support Officer a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year
Are you interested in the position of Sales Support Officer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a Sales Support Officer, you will work at IHC SAS-Hytop. Based in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn, this organizations main focus is designing and producing reliable deck equipment and hydraulic systems for the dredging, offshore oil & gas and renewable markets. Over the years, IHC SAS-Hytop has gained a great deal of experience in the delivery of pipe laying systems, heavy duty winch systems, hydraulic power packs and FPSO riser pull-in & offloading systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS-Hytop is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS-Hytop service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 13 maart 2019|
|Locatie||Alphen aan den Rijn|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Gerard Eggink|
|Telefoon||078 691 0984|