Project Planner High Speed Craft
- Develop integrated project plans and logistic schedules (work breakdown structures);
- Manage, maintain and adjust project plans;
- Analyze and identify bottlenecks in the (overall) planning and develop and propose improvements/solutions;
- Birds eye view of situations and processes in time, identify problems and react with a systematic approach, taking the consequences in account;
- Create and maintain various reports.
- Ability to think and work at an HBO level;
- Preferably 5 years or more relevant work experience;
- Strong analytical capabilities and an expert in understanding of processes;
- Decisive, stress resistant, good communication skills and customer oriented;
- Affinity with the shipbuilding industry is a plus, but not required;
- Experience with ERP programs and planning packages as IFS and Primavera;
- Experience with project plans and work breakdown structures.
- An assessment and pre-employment screening will be part of the application process.
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem is the headquarters of the Damen Shipyards Group. Gorinchem still functions as a yard but the main activities involve the daily management of the Damen Shipyards Group. Damen Services and the Offshore & Transport division is also located here.
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 8 maart 2019|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Damen Shipyards Gorinchem|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Boy Ramirez Verhoeven|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)183 63 9447|
|Fax||+31 183 632189|