(Inside) Sales Assistant #179694 MaritiemeVacaturebank.nl
(Inside) Sales Assistant
Are you familiar with logistics and do you like to assist a salesteam? Do you have a pro-active attitude and do you know how to make yourself indispendible in no time? Than read on!
The company that you will be working for is a global commodities warehousing and logistics business. It has offices world wide. Their Head Office in Zug, Switzerland and they operate in various regions across Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia-Pacific, each with their own corporate functions including business development, finance, legal, and operations.
It is a diverse and dynamic company and they are looking for people who are driven, committed, and passionate. As the company is growing they are now looking for an ambitious Sales Assistent to support their Sales Department. As a global player the company is able to offer excellent development and growth opportunities in an ambitious and results-oriented environment.
As a Sales Assistent you will play an important role supporting their office in Rotterdam and you will definitely contribute to the growth of the company. Some of your daily activities will be:
- Assisting and supporting the sales team in all its daily functions. Your time will be mostly spent in the office.
- Prepare analysis, agendas, content, materials and follow up documentation as appropriate.
- Assist sales teams in exploring client needs during the course of the sales process.
- Assist in the preparation of quotes, weekly reporting, KPI reports.
- Prepare P&L’s to assist sales teams to make the appropriate evaluations.
- Maintain the CRM system with up to date customer and deal data.
- Doing market research.
- Minimum education level required is an MBO diploma. Preferably in logistics or marketing.
- Good command of Dutch and English (English is the main language in the industry).
- Good computer skills (ex. office package).
- Organisational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Being able to work in a team
- Communication skills
- Numerical skills
iPS is an international recruitment agency which combines three decades of experience, in-depth knowledge and people to successfully serve businesses in the Maritime, Offshore and Energy industries.
In addition, iPS is also the Go-To Company for cross border payroll solutions.
With operating offices worldwide, iPS has its headquarters in Capelle aan den IJssel, near Rotterdam, The Netherlands.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 6 maart 2019|
|Functiecategorie||Commercieel, Logistiek, Verkoop|
|Bedrijfsnaam||iPS - Powerful People|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Laura van Steenwijk|
Rivium Boulevard 101