Recruitment Assistant #179690 MaritiemeVacaturebank.nl
VacatureomschrijvingTogether with the other Recruitment Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for the Corporate Recruitment department of Royal IHC. In addition, you will support the Recruitment team in daily activities. This includes posting vacancies, updating job boards and/or pre-scanning of resumés. Within this role, you will also be:
- answering telephone calls, processing mail and entering vacancies.
- updating vacancies, profiles and other data in the recruitment system
- compliance checks of the active suppliers
- scheduling interviews with job applicants
- maintaining contact with the hiring manager about vacancies and candidates
- drawing up the internal vacancy poster
- keeping the files of job applicants up to date
- handling all types of ad-hoc business.
To be eligible for the role of Recruitment Assistant, you must have the following:
- minimum of a senior secondary vocational level (MBO)
- minimum of three years' experience in a similar position as a support officer, secretary etc.
- experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.)
- excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken, for external and internal communications
- efficient, flexible, and customer- and service-oriented approach
- independent, trustworthy and stress-resistant characteristics
- proactive approach and works well under own initiative.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Recruitment Assistant a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Recruitment Assistant and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
BedrijfsbeschrijvingRoyal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com. Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||donderdag 7 maart 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Gerard Eggink|
|Telefoon||078 691 0984|