SHE Engineer #179663 MaritiemeVacaturebank.nl
VacatureomschrijvingAs SHE engineer you will be the first point of contact for the piping, interior and systems units of IHC Shipbuilding in Sliedrecht and Hardinxveld for all aspects regarding safety, health and environment. You will work closely with other SHE colleagues at the yards. You will report directly to the SHE Manager, Shipbuilding. Your main tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- implementing and maintaining management systems for safety and environment
- realising targets of the SHE year plan
- improving safety performance and culture
- performing internal audits
- analysis and follow-up of incidents
- measuring and reporting safety performance of the units
- keeping units compliant to rules and legislation.
To be eligible for this position you must have the following:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) in a relevant technical study
- an MVK or HVK diploma
- at least three years of experience in a production organisation
- experience in working with OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and preferably ISO 9001
- the ability to work in different IHC locations in the Netherlands (driving licence required) and occasionally abroad
- a desire to improve the organisation in terms of SHE management
- fluency in Dutch and English.
Terms of employment
IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of SHE Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
BedrijfsbeschrijvingAs a SHE Engineer you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry. Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 6 maart 2019|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Sylvia Meyer - van Leeuwen|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|