Operational Purchaser #179662 MaritiemeVacaturebank.nl
VacatureomschrijvingAs an Operational Purchaser, you will be responsible for the following:
- purchasing of construction parts and administrative follow-up, including expediting for running orders
- negotiating (within set frameworks) prices and delivery times
- preparing and placing RFQs and purchase orders
- monitoring all relevant supply chain information (such as quotations, orders and correspondence) and taking appropriate action
- monitoring delivery times and conditions, and taking action in the event of (potential) overruns or conflict situations
- archiving quotes and orders and maintaining relevant files (such as the purchasing address database).
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a Dutch senior secondary vocational qualification (MBO level 4 or HBO starter) in a technical or commercial field
- at least two years of relevant work experience in purchasing, supply chain or sales
- commercial awareness, preferably with a technical background
- a focus on results and quality, with the ability to identify and address delivery risks
- a curious and critical attitude, open to feedback and sufficient self-reflection
- integrity, precision and decisiveness
- strong communication skills and an excellent grasp of Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
Terms of employment
IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Operational Purchaser and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
BedrijfsbeschrijvingAs an Operational Purchaser, you will work at IHC Dredge Equipment, which is part of IHC Services. The Dredge Equipment organisation develops and supplies standard and custom-built solutions for efficient operation of dredgers and related vessels. These are deployed in the marine dredging industry and for the mining of alluvial and deep-sea resources. IHC Dredge Equipment is based in Kinderdijk. Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 6 maart 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Sylvia Meyer - van Leeuwen|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|