Damen Shipyards Group operates worldwide with several yards where we build our ships. Based on its unique, standardized ship-design concept Damen is able to guarantee consistent quality.
Since 2018, Damen started a brand new future under the name CRO (Cruises, Ropax & Offshore). A complete new adventure in which we believe and want to set the bar as high as can be looking at maritime innovations.
In this role you are part of the Sales Cruise department which is located in Schiedam together with the Business Unit Cruise Ropax and Offshore. Sales Cruise is dedicated to sales newbuilding activities and marketing of all Damen Cruise Products. You will support our Sales Director Cruise (SVP Sales and Marketing Damen Cruise) meaning that you are the first point of contact for administration/organizational tasks for Sales Cruise within the Damen internal organization i.e. the preparations and organization of meetings, events, company visits, sales secretarial duties for cruise newbuilding tenders, coordination of trade shows and events, maintenance of the CRM system (Sales Force) for Cruise accounts and PA to the Sales Director Cruise (SVP Sales and Marketing Damen Cruise). You are helping the Cruise Sales Team (D&P) when necessary and to work as well in close cooperation with our Cruise Upgrade and Maintenance commercial colleagues. You are a supportive and organized person, you have to be flexible, able to act quickly, be forethought, and capable to prioritize also under stressful conditions.
- Sales Secretary/ PA / administrative support to the Sales Director Cruise (SVP Sales and Marketing Damen Cruise) and to the Sales Cruise department (newbuilding);
- Bookings of travel arrangements for the Sales Cruise department;
- Organization/coordination of cruise Customer's events and sales visits;
- Helping in Maintaining CRM (Sales Force) for cruise accounts/activities/projects;
- Filing and sharing marketing info of cruise accounts when applicable;
- Supporting cruise marketing and communication activities (Damen Cruise website/brochure/social media/advertising) in coordination with Sales Director Cruise (SVP Sales and Marketing Damen Cruise), Damen Communication Department and Damen Digital Marketing colleagues;
- Administrative support in sales offers/tenders;
- Preparing internal meetings and presentations when required;
- Distributing correctly meeting notes and visit reports;
- Administrating cruise memberships (i.e. CLIA, AECO);
- Coordinating cruise exhibitions / trade shows.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a supportive nature and feels accomplished in such a role;
- Is organized and accurate, capable to perform double checks when needed;
- Is Flexible (in worktime as well if required) and stress resistant to demanding sales deadlines;
- Is 100% trustable having access to highly confidential documents;
- Has a Positive/motivated personality and a good sense of humor;
- Has excellent knowledge of the English language (both verbally and written), Dutch is a plus for some internal communications;
- Has Experience and feels passionate about the Cruise industry, it would be a good advantage;
- Has very good computer skills (office package) and familiar with CRM systems such as Sales Force;
- Is available to travel if/when requested (i.e. supporting in Cruise Trade Shows);
- Has working experience in a sales administrative/secretarial/PA role and is available full time.
Damen Cruise is a trade name for the marketing activities of all cruise products within the Damen group (Newbuilding of small/medium size luxury cruise ships and Upgrade and Maintenance Services with our Repair and Conversion Division). Sales Cruise is the department responsible for the sales activities of Newbuild ocean cruise ships and for the marketing of all Damen Cruise products.
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 6 maart 2019|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Damen Shipyards Group|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Arnoud D'Have|
|Telefoon||+31 183 639447|
|Fax||+31 183 639671|