- Is involved in recruitment and selection of crew
- Is responsible for the crew planning and identifying upcoming vacancies
- Directs and checks the manning agency that qualified and certified crew are ready in a timely matter
- Coordinates, executes and communicates crew changes to all parties involved, including making all necessary arrangements for obtaining required visa, flight tickets, accommodation and transportation in the most cost-efficient way
- Monitors, registers and evaluates performance and development of crew
- Keeps data in the crew management program up to date
- Monitors and arranges all required crew documentation, certification and trainings
- Periodically visits our vessels
- Is responsible for the budget of the assigned vessels
- An intellectual and professional level at least equivalent to having completed Dutch ‘higher professional education’.
- Relevant working experience in a crewing department and/or maritime experience is a plus
- Knowledge of STCW/ILO/MLC/ flag state requirements
- Excellent command of the English language at business level both verbally and in writing
- Good communication skills, a team player mentality, accuracy, initiative and a service minded attitude
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- A 24/7 mentality
- The ability to work under pressure
- We offer an interesting and challenging position in a competitive yet friendly global teamwork environment
- Possibilities to grow professionally in our organization
- Good remuneration in line with experience and future development
- Dedicated and experienced colleagues
- International working environment
Je kunt hier inloggen om direct te solliciteren. Heb je nog geen account? Maak er een aan en solliciteer daarna direct op deze vacature.
ForestWave Shipping Group
ForestWave Navigation is a company within the ForestWave Shipping Group, which is a young shipping group founded in 2003 and growing rapidly since 2011.
We are active in the multi-purpose shortsea segment. The vessels we operate are in the size range between 4.000 and 12.000 ton carrying capacity, most of these fly Dutch flag, have ice class and cranes. Our fleet is operated mainly in European waters and the Atlantic Basin.
Our activities include commercial management (29 vessels), technical and crew management (13 vessels) and ship owning.
Today we employ an office staff of 30 people and on board of our vessels about 130 seafarers.
Our focus is to offer our customers excellent and spot on service and to operate the vessels efficiently by operating and manning these with well trained and flexible personnel in order to not only meet the expectations of the charterers and the owners, but also go the extra mile.
Young internationally oriented shipping company, no-nonsense, hands-on and 24/7.
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 22 februari 2019|
|Functiecategorie||Operationeel, Personeel & Organisatie|
|Bedrijfsnaam||ForestWave Navigation B.V.|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Marloes Stuivenberg|
|Telefoon||+31 88 050 30 00|