Lead Structural and Mechanical Engineer
KCI the multidisciplinary engineering firm and part of Royal IHC is looking for a Lead Structural and Mechanical Engineer who is proficient in offshore engineering (machinery and equipment design). With your engineering and leadership skills, you will ensure that all offshore engineering related deliverables will be issued within agreed project budget and planning. Within the role of Lead Structural and Mechanical Engineer, your duties will include the following:
- monitoring and coordinating work to ensure that the quality and completeness of offshore engineering deliverables are in compliance with project requirements and company standards
- sharing technical information and expertise with all team members within the project
- supporting and helping colleagues
- delivering input for progress reporting and project planning
- providing input for new project proposals, and defining the scope of work for new projects and changes within a project
- taking responsibility for generating concept, basic and detail designs for various equipment and machinery
- performing the necessary strength and fatigue analyses and studies, including accompanying reports and specifications.
To be eligible for the role of Lead Structural and Mechanical Engineer, you must have:
- bachelor degree in structural mechanical engineering
- at least six years' experience in equipment discipline and relevant market
- three years' experience in a similar position and with software such as Femap, Ansys, AutoCAD, MathCad and Solidworks
- knowledge of international rules and standards applicable to offshore designs
- experience with designer machinery in an offshore/maritime environment
- excellent command of English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- proactive and problem-solving attitude, an analytic mind, flexibility, and a team player
- coaching and leadership experience is advantageous
- adaptability, assertiveness, critical thinking skills, and a focus on quality, problem analysis, and result-orientation.
Please note that only applicants with valid EU visa will be considered as viable candidates and an online assessment and screening will form part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
As Lead Structural and Mechanical Engineer you will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience. Furthermore, we have 31 (paid) holidays – excluding Dutch national holidays – and offer an attractive pension plan in which your own contribution is only 2%. We also have several staff insurance options.
Are you interested in the position of Lead Structural and Mechanical Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
KCI part of Royal IHC is a multidisciplinary engineering firm providing full design, engineering and consultancy services to the oil and gas, renewables, equipment and observation wheels markets. We design and engineer complete platforms and infrastructure for the oil and gas, and renewables industries, and deck layouts, cable and pipe laying solutions for the marine environment, and much more!Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 8 februari 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Sander Morijn|
|Telefoon||+31 78 6910984|