- Translate calculations to Engineering drawings.
- Produce operational drawings for the execution of projects; loading, lifting, transport drawings etc.
- Produce fabrication drawings together with the design team.
- Execute quality- and safety policy.
- Maintain internal relationships.
- Execute engineering strategy.
- Make proposals for improving the effective, efficient, quality and/or performance of the work
- MBO Diploma Wtb or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferably in similar position.
- Strong performance in AutoCad.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both verbally and in writing).
- Good communication skills.
- Team player
- Able to plan own work and deliver in time.
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
- Possibility to work flexible in our other offices, located in Breda and Sassenheim.
Roll Group companies Roll-Lift and RollDock offer a full range of services including Engineering, Heavy Lifting, Over the Road Transportation and Ocean Transport Solutions with a focus on the Oil and Gas, Energy and Renewables, Infrastructure and Naval markets – whilst placing great importance on Health, Safety and Innovation.
With ongoing regular investment, Roll Group will expand its already impressive fleet of Heavy Lift Cranes, Lifting Systems, Specialist Transport Equipment and state-of-the-art Heavy Transport vessels.
As we are a relatively young company, we are always looking for talented, passionate and enthusiastic personnel at all levels who can contribute to the development, improvement and progression of our business. In return, we offer a supportive, positive working environment and the satisfaction of working as part of a professional team which leads the Heavy Lift and Specialist Transport Industries by example.
Please take a look at our vacancies below, and if you feel that you have the enthusiasm, skills and qualifications to fill a role with RollDock or Roll-Lift – both of whom are expanding rapidly, please send us a your curriculum vitae along with a brief covering letter.
For more information about the Roll Group please visit: www.roll-group.com
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 6 februari 2019|
|Locatie||Capelle aan den IJssel|
|Opleidingsniveau||MBO, Zie vacature|
|Bedrijfsnaam||RollDock Shipping B.V.|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Nienke de Vries|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)10 2701450|
|Fax||+31 (0)10 2701451|
Fascinatio Boulevard 882