As Quality Engineer you will be the first point of contact for the Shipbuilding organisation for all aspects of quality and you will report directly to the SHEQ Manager Shipbuilding and be responsible for:
- implementing and maintaining management systems for quality
- realising targets set out in the year plan
- improving quality performance by initiating and supporting changes
- performing internal audits
- measuring and reporting on the quality performance of the organization.
To be eligible for the role of Quality Engineer, you must have:
- higher vocational education (HBO) degree in a technical or business administration area of study
- more than three years' experience in a production organisation
- experience of working with ISO 9001
- the ability to work in different IHC locations in The Netherlands (for example you must have a valid driving license) and occasionally abroad
- the ability to improve the organisation in terms of SHEQ management
- fluent communication skills in both in Dutch and English.
Royal IHC offer you a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Quality Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As Quality Engineer you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||donderdag 7 februari 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Sylvia Meyer - van Leeuwen|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|