Electrotechnical Internship (Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics)
As an intern, you will join the Electrotechnical team at IHC IQIP's System Engineering department. This department is responsible for our equipment's hydraulic and control systems. Currently, it is working on a new control system for the hydraulic piling hammers.
As an offshoot of this project, all system overviews for the hydraulic piling hammers need to be redefined and several electronic diagrams need to be designed. Once these are finalised, the entire package of work needs to be transferred to production for implementation in our ERP system. The last step in this assignment will be to inform and educate production personnel on the new diagrams.
As the Electrotechnical intern, you will be responsible for: • defining the standard systems for hydraulic hammer spreads
- drafting system overview drawings for standard hydraulic hammer spreads
- creating control cable and wiring harness diagrams for all hydraulic hammer families
- handing over the work package to production engineering (for implementation in the ERP system)
- educating the production department on the new diagrams
- supporting the Production and Service departments with regards to commissioning new products and in the event of a malfunction.
To be eligible for the position, you must have the following: • enrolled on an bachelor's degree in electrotechnical engineering
- an enthusiasm for control and measuring equipment for mechanical and hydraulic systems
- experience with electrotechnical CAD systems
- the ability to examine and compose electrotechnical diagrams
- the ability to plan your own work and liaise with colleagues at all levels
- a strong command of the English language, both written and verbal.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offer you a challenging Internship/Graduation project within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation.
Are you interested in the position of an intern and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As an intern, you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units - IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. Through our combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP design, build and supply fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations and foundations in the oil & gas, offshore wind and coastal & civil market. At IHC IQIP, we offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, offshore installation and removal equipment, subsea installation and positioning frames, and multifunctional foundation rigs. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 7 november 2018|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Femke van Es|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|