We are looking for an enthusiastic student to join our HR department from September 2018 to February 2019. You will work alongside the HR Manager and Senior HR Business Partner. Your day within IHC IQIP will consist of ad hoc work and strategic thinking. This means that every week will be different, because HR is a profession with a variety of different tasks. As the HR intern, you will be responsible for:
- taking part in the recruitment and selection process
- the introduction of new employees
- personnel administration and planning
- assisting the HR team with administrative tasks
- the development of our employees
- your own professional education and development. During your internship, you will also have the opportunity to work on your HBO/university assignments or thesis.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- a third- or fourth-year place on a HBO course, specialising in human resource management
- an excellent grasp of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- a proactive nature and willingness to act accordingly when key information is missing
- a hands-on mentality
- a creative approach
- availability for four/five days per week for a minimum of five months.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offer you a challenging Internship/Graduation project within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation.
Are you interested in the position of HR intern and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a HR intern you will work at IHC IQIP. The organisation was set up in 2015 from a merger of the IHC FUNDEX Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel business units. With a total of over 200 years of combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations, foundations and dismantling. This meets the needs of customers in the civil construction, offshore wind and offshore oil and gas markets. At IHC IQIP we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia and Australia.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 9 mei 2018|
|Functiecategorie||Personeel & Organisatie, Stageplaatsen|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Femke van Es|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|