Long term vacancy Chief Engineer
- The operation of the engine, daily maintenance and all other points of maintenance;
- Maintaining the MARAD maintenance system;
- All safety equipment on the ship;
- The necessary administration of the engine and communications to the office;
- Reports about any breakdowns.
- Minimum COC Chief Engineer <3000KW;
- Valid Seamans Book;
- Valid Medical Seafarers document;
- Required certificates and training for engineers;
- Good knowledge of the English language, Marlin test with min 70% score for each module;
- Experience, at least 720 sailing days in function;
- H2S Certificate;
- Self-dependence and team inspiration;
- Customer orientation and solution focus;
- Initiatives, technical resulted and flexible attitude;
- Start will be as soon as possible;
- You will work in shifts of 6 weeks on and off;
- Location is Saudi Arabia;
- Your salary depends on your qualities and experience.
Je kunt hier inloggen om direct te solliciteren. Heb je nog geen account? Maak er een aan en solliciteer daarna direct op deze vacature.
We go beyond recruitment. Every day, our clients entrust us with complex recruitment tasks that cross oceans and borders. With over 30 years of experience, we meet demands by offering a full suite of taxation, administration, logistics, and legal services – including up-to-date compliance advice.
Our power lies with recognising the importance of matching the right people to the right positions. By combining the appropriate skills, knowledge, and experience, we are able to provide our professionals with the best opportunities and our clients with the best professionals.
We are here for the industry that always looks towards the next frontier. And for the professional with the talent and determination to get there.
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 8 november 2017|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Atlas Professionals, locatie Urk|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Desire Bakker - van Veen|
|Telefoon||0527 200 250|