Do you have a bachelor degree with a 5 to 10 years of working experience and are you ready for the next step in your career? Through your commercial attitude combined with technical knowledge and purchase qualities our project teams can rely on materials, components and services delivered appropriately and in time.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You are responsible for purchasing and outsourcing the project, according to project plan;
- You handle, supervise and conduct the procurement process for components / systems and outsourcing;
- You carry out market research, marketing and research on potential partnerships;
- You provide progress and financial reports;
- You are responsible for providing reliable information for budgeting and cost calculations.
- A Bachelor degree preferably in a technical direction such as Mechanical Enginering;
- Commercial attitude and negotiation skills;
- Nevi-1 and preferably also Nevi-2 or willingness to attend these courses;
- Stress resistant;
- Analytical skills;
- Good communication skills both oral and written;
- Willing to work abroad temporarily;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
The procurement department is responsible for the purchasing, acquisition of all components and systems necessary for the construction of naval vessels and other complex vessels. Managed from the Netherlands this expert center is a key player in realizing the desired quality of the ship and the profitability of the project.
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS) is specialised in the design and construction of naval and complex commercial vessels, making optimal use of its know-how and experience from both the military and commercial sectors.
|Plaatsingsdatum||donderdag 2 november 2017|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Jeroen van Mierlo|
|Fax||+31 (0)118 485 050|