- You are in constant contact with customers and suppliers in order to meet all the needs of Nicoverken’s customers in the field of spare parts and service;
- You visit the main clients and prospects in the Benelux and Germany;
- You answer your requests and anticipate customer needs by responding with commercial proposals.
- You are responsible for the entire order process. Your activities consist mainly of working on spare parts and service requests from the client, purchasing the spare parts from our suppliers and coordinating the supply of these goods and eventually the billing.
- Active approach towards (potential) clients and inform them about the possibility of delivery of specific components and service;
- Responsible for the proactive sales of spare parts and service;
- On a successful sale you take care of the process by the ordering the materials and to coordinate the logistics. You maintain contact with both clients and suppliers about delivery times and prices;
- You perform accurately additional administrative work, such as building a dossier for each project;
- You keep track of the many projects running simultaneously.
- You have a relevant technical degree or relevant technical knowledge obtained by work experience
- You have at least 5 years experience in a technical commercial role within a Service Department;
- You have successful experience in the marine industry;
- You have a good command of Dutch, English and preferable German spoken and written;
- You are a charismatic, professional and inquisitive personality who is working accurately, is commercial and has a lot of responsibility;
- You are sympathic, pro-active and you are willing to go the extra mile;
Our customer offers a challenging opportunity for a commercial technician / engineer. Nicoverken has handed over this vacancy exclusively to R3CRUIT. Please contact R3CRUIT - Michel de Krieger - email@example.com - +31 6 4614 6606 for more information.
Nicoverken is a former Swedish company and now a Dutch owned family business, well known in the field of ship repairs and as service agent, distributor of marine equipment. Her strategy is to increase her level of specialism in all fields of her service activities to create the best value for - and with - her clients. Nicoverken is active in the shipping industry and focus primarily on service to and on sea-going vessels. The skilled engineers operate 24-hours a day worldwide! Nicoverken consists of 3 divisions: Ship repair, marine equipment and filling and packaging.
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 1 november 2017|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Nicoverken Holland B.V. - Ship Repair|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Michel de Krieger|
3125 BS Schiedam