Engineers STCW III/1 - III/2
Do you want to be part of our maritime engineering crew on board of one of our vessels? Then you should read further!
- carry out duties according to STCW;
- maintain and repair the technical equipment on board according to instructions of 1st / chief engineer;
- operate main and auxiliary machinery and associated control system;
- assists the 1st/chief engineer for the efficient and safe running maintenance of the equipment;
- maintain a safe engineering watch;
- observe the quality, health, safety and environmental system.
- completed a maritime education in engineering;
- have several years work experience in the maritime/offshore field;
- have a Certificate of Competency Officer in charge of a engineering watch (III/1) or second engineer (III/2);
- have the required, valid certificates for the position, according STCW 2010 Amendments;
- have a valid HUET or BOSIET certificate;
- have a STCW VI/6 Security Awareness or VI/6 Designated Security ( preferable);
- have a valid Passport, Seaman's Book, Seafarers Medical;
- have a strong awareness of Health, Safety and Environment;
- have a hands-on and no nonsense mentality;
- have a good command of English.
- A competitive salary, including numerous interesting advantages, for example health insurance;
- A challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment;
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues;
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
Tideway is a dynamic offshore company, highly specialized in offshore dredging, landfall construction and pipeline stabilization. The company operates worldwide in various extraordinary locations: from the North Sea to Brazil, Australia and the Middle East. Since 1991 Tideway is based in Breda on a strategic location between two world ports.
|Plaatsingsdatum||donderdag 26 oktober 2017|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)76 520 4140|
|Fax||+31 (0)76 520 4150|
P.O. Box 7074