Production Coordinator Shipbuilding #169284 MaritiemeVacaturebank.nl
Production Coordinator Shipbuilding
VacatureomschrijvingIn this dynamic role as Production Coordinator, you will coordinate the many internal and external parties involved in the completion process for our newly constructed ships. The schedules and activities of various parties must be skillfully managed and you will have a supporting role in this process. You will spend most of your day on board new ship construction projects, acting as the first point of contact for various matters and practical questions. Within this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- planning, coordinating and providing support for the completion work required for newly constructed ships
- establishing and adjusting various work schedules, guidelines and instructions
- ensuring that the (pre-)outfit work, such as the installation of foundations, ventilation ducts, pipelines and cabling, is performed correctly by subcontractors and completion/installation departments
- maintaining internal and external contacts for the completion of a fully tested, inspected and approved ship.
To be eligible for the role of Production Coordinator, you must have the following:
- a shipbuilding or mechanical engineering degree (MBO)
- familiarity with Microsoft Office
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- shipbuilding knowledge
- a practical approach and spatial awareness
- only candidates with EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
As Production Coordinator you will also be required to go on sea trials. This will mean that, several times a year, you will be away from home for a number of days at a time.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offer you a challenging temporary job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Production Coordinator and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
BedrijfsbeschrijvingAs a Production Coordinator you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry. Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||maandag 23 oktober 2017|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Jeanne van der Waal|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|