Superintendents (Sr. & Jr.)
- Coordinating and executing the daily running Maintenance within budget on board of vessels.
- Follow up the on board Plant Maintenance System.
- Approve purchase orders and requisitions and receive and inspect goods.
- Supervise and instruct Chief Engineers if and when required.
- Execute vessel inspections and report on the status of the vessels to the Fleet Manager.
- Investigate and analyse root causes of defects and take timely corrective and preventive actions.
- Arrange surveys with Flag state and Classification Authorities and other relevant parties.
- Ensure full compliance of vessel certifications with Flag state and Class requirements.
- Plan and coordinate Dry dockings in line with quality standards, budgets and time lines.
- Supervise and evaluate activities and performance of third parties.
- Ensure damages to be surveyed and repaired in close consultation with classification societies and the Insurance. Optimization and implementation of technical (incl. new build) standards.
- Bachelor degree in Mechnical / Martime engineering or Naval Architecture.
- Preferably 3-5 years sea going experience as chief engineer or first engineer.
- Dedicated and experience in similar roles or willing to learn.
- Team player with a collaborative approach, maintaining high standards and good work ethics.
- Self-starter with a ‘hands-on’ and ‘can-do’ mentality with an eye for details.
- Excellent communicator and bridge-builder.
- Fluent in English (verbally and in written).
- This position is based in Lagos, Nigeria, on a rotational bases of 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Flights, accommodation and transport
Je kunt hier inloggen om direct te solliciteren. Heb je nog geen account? Maak er een aan en solliciteer daarna direct op deze vacature.
Smit Lamnalco is the leading provider of safe and efficient towage and associated marine services to the oil and gas terminal industry. With more than 190 vessels and over 2,500 crews and staff worldwide, Smit Lamnalco is dedicated to providing marine support services tailored to the operational needs of global customers in local markets. Active in over 30 countries, Smit Lamnalco specializes in bringing international standards on safety, logistics, mooring and towage to onshore and offshore operations in challenging environments. The HQ is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. For more information on Smit Lamnalco, please visit our website: www.smitlamnalco.com.
|Plaatsingsdatum||donderdag 19 oktober 2017|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Monique te Witt|
|Telefoon||088 076 4808|