- The design of specific vessel PMS configurations according to the SFI-code, using Excel files to upload a PMS program (presently Sertica and Marad), and working directly in the program.
- Collecting the appropriate vessel documentation, checking for the integrity and quality of its contents, striving to achieve the highest possible standards.
- Defining critical equipment on board, thus marked in the PMS.
- Defining spare part strategies and preparing spare parts lists in PMS.
- Developing maintenance and inspection routines and strategies through installed jobs in the PMS.
- Managing the collected vessel data entry into the PMS programs.
- Optimizing maintenance by analyzing shipboard assembled data and from there the
- improvement of maintenance intervals (reliability centered maintenance).
- Advising our clients on the design of their maintenance management organization.
- Advising our clients on Condition Based Maintenance.
Appropriate knowledge and experience of maintenance execution and programming on seagoing vessels is important. Therefore we look for the following qualities and competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or in Marine Engineering is preferred.
- Approx. 10 years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer on board a vessel.
- An excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both verbal and in writing.
- A demonstrable affinity and experience with vessel maintenance, preferably in the dredging or offshore sector.
- Team spirit and flexibility in social contacts is a benefit, though most of the work will be executed unassisted.
- Experience in using one or more Planned Maintenance Systems.
- Communicative and capable to explain the requirements for your activities and found solutions to others in English.
- Solitary decisive, analytical and solution minded in the preparation of planned maintenance setups, with the aid of preset standards.
- Customer oriented, looking to achieve the highest possible quality for all.
- A pro-active attitude, as well as being capable to flexibly work solitary on projects according to set standards while striving to reach a sometimes early deadline.
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, St. Petersburg and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, NEN, and STCW
|Plaatsingsdatum||donderdag 19 oktober 2017|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Oceanwide Netherlands BV|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Jafer Ghossein|
|Telefoon||+31 (0) 118 429 514|
Vlissingen, 4381 CG