Supervisor Mechanical Fitting #169196 MaritiemeVacaturebank.nl
Supervisor Mechanical Fitting
VacatureomschrijvingAs a Supervisor Mechanical Fitting, you supervise the assembly and installation of mechanical installations on standard and/or custom-built dredging and/or offshore ships. You can be deployed at different locations within IHC's Shipbuilding cluster, where one of the projects is being constructed. You report to Supervisor IV of the department.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- inspecting and checking drawings and diagrams
- independently distributing tasks among the fitters involved
- directing and supervising your immediate employees with regard to all work activities carried out.
We are looking for a Supervisor Mechanical Fitting who can start working independently at a new ship construction yard for complex dredging and offshore ships. You think and work at the higher vocational education (HBO) level, and at least have a shipbuilding or mechanical engineering degree at the secondary vocational education level (MBO). Communicating in English is not a problem for you.
To be eligible for the role you must have:
- several years of relevant work experience
- knowledge of the installation of mechanical components, hydraulics and pneumatics
- knowledge of technical drawings and documents, the order of construction, construction methods, and the operation and adjustment of units and installations
- knowledge of the installation requirements set by classification societies.
- flexibility in terms of your working location in The Netherlands and, if necessary (temporarily) abroad
- ability to work well in a team and be capable of clearly communicating expectations and goals to colleagues, third-party employees and suppliers
- good communication skills - you earn the confidence of the people around you by combining expertise with good communication skills
- ability to work independently.
Please note, only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. An online assessment or screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offer you a challenging fulltime job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Supervisor Mechanical Fitting and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
BedrijfsbeschrijvingAs a Supervisor Mechanical Fitting you will work at IHC Holland, based in Krimpen aan den IJssel. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry. Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 18 oktober 2017|
|Locatie||Krimpen aan den IJssel|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Stephan Ooms|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|