Instructor engine room and high voltage simulators
- professionally and completely operate the various (seven) modern marine engine room plants models;
- create and test realistic exercises that fulfil the training objectives;
- conduct, control, monitor and record exercises and assessments;
- instruct, train and assess students;
- introduce malfunctions and events thereby responding to actual acts and behaviour of trainees up to the level of chief engineers;
- give effective and constructive feedback;
- cooperate efficiently and effectively with Simwave operators that support the use of training devices;
- support applied research;
- ensure documentation (manuals, procedures, simulator logbooks, etc, is up to date;
- manage provision of the initial condition and scenario library;
- apply ownership and good housekeeping principles concerning all engine room simulators;
- constructive, effective and correct communication with clients, staff and other stakeholders; and
- be an ambassador for Simwave.
- Ensure that the Quality, Safety and Environmental Policy is respected in accordance with National and International legislation and the Company requirements; and
- be informed with updates in companies procedures and suppliers manuals.
- is authorised to seek approval for taking all necessary measures in order to realise objectives of the training, assessments and applied research; and
- is authorised to initiate commitments on behalf of Simwave BV conform the criteria in the Quality Management System.
- Qualified and experienced as marine engineer on large seagoing vessels and familiar with both four stroke and two stroke engine propulsion systems;
- preferable familiar with dual fuel engine rooms and/or diesel electric propulsion plants;
- in depth knowledge of the maritime sector, engine room technique and technical design;
- experienced and trained in the use of engine room simulators;
- experienced as instructor, trainer and/or educator;
- interested to train and to develop on new activities closely related to developments of the centre;
- eager to transfer knowledge and experience;
- establish a good working relationship with colleagues;
- team worker with a flexible approach;
- be quality conscious, service minded and creative;
- fluent in English both verbal and written; and
- flexibility to travel and work the hours as required.
Solliciteren zonder account
Vul alle velden in om direct via e-mail op deze vacature te solliciteren.
Als je een account aanmaakt is het gemakkelijker om te solliciteren via 'Direct solliciteren'. Tevens kun je met een account al je sollicitaties via MaritiemeVacaturebank.nl beheren en heb je altijd een duidelijk overzicht.
Simwave is a company active in operating comprehensive maritime simulation training centres equipped with simulators based on world-leading simulation technology. Our customers require training or assessing on simulators and do not choose to develop and maintain their own in-house simulators for various reasons
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 17 oktober 2017|
|Functiecategorie||Management & Onderwijs, Onderwijs, Techniek, Varend Personeel|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Joost van Ree|
|Telefoon||+31 6 21 62 47 49|
2991 XT Barendrecht