- Responsible for the execution of a project from effective date of contract (EDC), which includes all engineering, manufacturing and supply chain activities needed to finalize projects within project scope, budget and timelines;
- Develop & execute a master project plan and monitor progress against operational targets with respect to cost, quality & timelines, re[ports on regular basis to “DSNS project board” (MD, Dir. Operations & Finance);
- Responsible for development and implementation of all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that the project organization (including engineering, manufacturing and supply chain departments) achieve project objectives;
- Ensure all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that a safe and healthy working environment are in place and maintained at (all) project site(s);
- Accountable for the commissioning, trials, testing and delivery of the vessel to the client and classification society, this includes Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), Harbor Acceptance Tests (HAT), Basin Acceptance Test (BAT) & Sea Acceptance Tests (SAT);
- Ensure that the operating objectives and standards of performance are understood and owned by project management and project team members;
- Ensure full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by the company and the customer;
- Manage the project (incl. external flexible human-) resource planning and assure the project team can be manned with the required capabilities;
- Representing the company to customers and related professional associations.
- Graduate level of intellect preferably with a Master degree in naval architecture discipline or a professional qualification in relevant technical study at M.Sc. level;
- IPMA B/C 3. An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques;
- Extensive experience in manufacturing of one-off complex defense and security vessels at international multi-site manufacturing yard environments;
- Experience working in complex project environments;
- Experience in building coalitions, internally and with other (inter)national Damen entities and/or external suppliers to achieve common goals.
- Good command of the Dutch & English language (written & verbal);
- Ability to frequently travel long distances and work abroad.
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS) is specialised in the design and construction of naval and complex commercial vessels, making optimal use of its know-how and experience from both the military and commercial sectors.
|Plaatsingsdatum||maandag 9 oktober 2017|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Rob Mulder|
|Telefoon||+31 (0) 118 48 27 52|
|Fax||+31 (0)118 485 050|