Assistant Superintendent Technical Services
As an Assistant Superintendent, you will help with administrative tasks regarding the contract and customer, and coordinate the activities of subcontractors. You will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk and assist the Superintendent.
Within this role, your duties will include the following:
- recording service requests from customers
- preparing draft proposals and quotations
- assisting in coordinating personnel and materials
- keeping a tight rein on project administration, including correspondence, signed protocols and evaluation forms
- confirming, assessing and booking warranty claims, and passing on instructions regarding how to handle them on receipt
- updating the status of warranty issues and service requests
- registering claims that are expected to be covered by the insurance policy
- consulting with suppliers on planned works
- monitoring the execution of repairs, and feeding back recurrent faults and errors in order to improve products.
To be eligible for the position of Assistant Superintendent, you must have the following:
- senior secondary vocational education (MBO-4) or equivalent and this position is also open for bachelor graduates (HBO)
- three years of relevant work experience in a similar technical/commercial environment
- experience with Microsoft Office and an ERP package is advantageous
- the ability to travel frequently within - and outside of - Europe
- a high level of skill in planning and organising
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- a precise, solution-oriented, stress-resistant and customer-oriented approach
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
We offer you a challenging role at a company in which technology is placed at the forefront of today’s possibilities. You will work for an organisation that is developing at full speed, where your qualities and talents are valued and where you have every opportunity to develop further. Our terms of employment may be described as excellent, and include reimbursement for your travel costs, an annual profit share, a highly beneficial pension scheme, access to appropriate training courses, and 40 days of annual leave.
Are you interested in the position of Assistant Superintendent Technical Services and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a Assistant Superintendent (Technical Services), you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services' core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we're able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||donderdag 12 oktober 2017|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Sander Morijn|
|Telefoon||+31 78 6910984|